|Search Your Product Here
|Shop by Category
|Home » |
Accutron Women's 26P03 Lucerne Classic Diamond Bracelet Watch
Ladies' Stainless steel, Accutron "Lucerne" watch featuring a 4 diamond marked black dial and a domed sapphire crystal. Swiss quarts movement which is 30m water resistant.
Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
Stainless-steel case; Black dial
Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 2 reviews|
|Water Resistance Depth:
Average Customer Review:
( 2 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My favorite watch everNov 12, 2010
By Homeward Bound
I ordered this watch about six months ago when Amazon had the price down to just over a hundred dollars -- what a steal. For over thirty years I've wanted an Accutron but couldn't justify the expense. When I ordered this one I was so excited, and this watch has more than met my hopes for it. It's good qualities are:
1. It is an incredibly comfortable watch. It weighs enough to feel durable and well-made, but also weighs in at being easy-going on the wrist. I wear mine bracelet-style, loose enough to rest below the wrist a bit, and it feels pleasant and enjoyable.
2. The case is thin enough for the whole watch to flow smoothly and lie evenly on my wrist, without the case bulging upward. Comfort and beauty combined.
3. The band, bezel, and crystal are all polished. When I was looking to buy, I wasn't sure I would like polished stainless, because my other watches have always been the buffed stainless, but never highly polished. When I got this one, I was taken by it, and the longer I wear it, the more glad I am I ordered it.
4. The dial is deep, almost truly black, but with a charcoal tint. When you turn the watch in the light, there is a very fine, subtle pattern on the dial which is really classy and unique. There are small diamonds at 12, 3, 6 and 9. I like the fact that it has just four; the watch's beauty beckons, rather than overdoing the bling factor.
5. The clasp is seamless; it works wonderfully, but is smooth, without a visible clasp, and as one reviewer inferred, it doesn't snag or break the fingernails that open it.
6. As far as reliability and accuracy, all I can say is that I set it to my cell phone when I got it, and have never needed to change it till last Sunday when Daylight Savings time arrived. It never shifted a single minute ever.
I'd be really sad if I lost this watch; it's almost like a friend. In fact, on a personal note, I lost my son 3 years ago, and not much can actually make me feel good or that something is enjoyable. This watch actually feels good, and I truly enjoy wearing it; I often look at it just to enjoy anew having such a great watch.
Sleek and beautifulJun 25, 2010
A medium face on this lady's watch--not too big or too small--just right. No superfluous dials that are not needed. A second hand is a nice addition to a lady's watch. A beautiful shiny stainless steel band. The selling point for me is the push button clasp that saves on the manicure. I refuse to buy a watch with the jewelry clasp. The four diamonds make the streamlined watch a bit special. A watch I can wear for every occasion--dressy to everyday.